SHE READS! ! !

Keep reading. You are worth it. Books are worth it.

Monday, November 12, 2018

Review on "November 9" by Colleen hoover



Do you believe in a happy ending?

A happily ever after, love, soulmates and destiny sending the perfect one for you, like two innocent souls meant for each other.
Well, that book got me thinking? Does fate have a role in love? Are you destined to be in love with a specific person among 7 billion people on Earth?

So, what about " Wrong time. Wrong place"? Is it even real? Or everything really happens for a reason?


Hello, everyone. My name is Shahenda, and here's my book journey.

"Review on November 9 by Colleen Hoover "


  • Everything really happens for a reason, but it doesn't have to be as we hoped or wanted. Sometimes life makes no sense. Sometimes life acts weird.  


" But believe me, everything is for a reason."


  • We are ugly. As much as you think you are beautiful and kind, as much we feel victimised and broken. We are monsters. One way or another, we did something bad, broke someone's heart. Ignored a message, acted like you never cared. In a way, all of us made unbelievably sick and ugly mistakes. We are bad, the only thing that really matters is how much you are willing to forget and forgive.

                 To let go
      
  • Happy ever afters are real. But they are like Disney land. They are so damn hard to reach. 

  • Love is like a poem when you spend all your afternoon trying to figure the best words and the most poetic synonyms, you try so hard to get the perfect rhyme, Sometimes you get them, Sometimes you don't. Doesn't matter how much you tried to make it work.     


                  Love is poetic




November 9 quote



No, where to go, you can't escape fate.
Or fetch an escapade or run away from hate.
Vapours, fires and gases on every gate.
Eager to run but regret is never late.
My demons let me, hurt a saint.
Beauty in the fire, now broken in the shade.
Earth made me her easy bait
Running deathly in love, with the one I opted.                                  death to take.


Now shall I come, shall I stay hidden?
Inside my heart, lies the secret, Forbidden.
Now or never, babe. Can mercy be given?
Eager to wash my sins, finally to be forgiven.









7 comments:

  1. This is one of those authors I keep meaning to read - and haven't. Silly me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An interesting way to review. Thanks for sharing.
    Gemma @ www.gemmasbooknook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, you have a wonderful and unique way to review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! Is it bad that I also haven't read Colleen Hoover?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post! A really unique way to review a book! Love it!
    This is my favorite book by Colleen <3

    ReplyDelete