SHE READS! ! !

Keep reading. You are worth it. Books are worth it.

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Review on " I let you go " by Clare Mackintosh

Is it what love to you, Mother?

Lying in silence, watching me shutter.
Eager to cry, but never bother.
To say no, to walk away, to save us all together.

Yet you thought, you can make,
Old demons smile,zombie's heart shake.
Uninvited,fear get to you with no break.

Getting high, step by step, partake.
Outloud like a Porsche with no brake.




A-tragic-accident- A-past-you-can't-escape-jpg


Review on " I let you go " by Clare Mackintosh. 


As always I never saw a book as a way of entertainment or something useful or educational. In fact, it was always quite the opposite. 

Books are Journeys,  with every book there's new discoveries, new dimensions and new life.

And here's my latest adventure in points:


  • Monsters are never born...they are created, cause we all are born the same.  This book won't tell you how to create one. It tells you how it feels to live with one.      


  •   JUSTICE. It's supposed to be easy, live in peace. But what I really got from this book is reality has so many different shades of grey and that there's a very different yet thin line between the truth and the reality. ( you may spend your whole life believing in something not even real ).



Quite a deep book review, ha??? Wait for it😍😎😋




  •  Men are superheroes or at least that what we see, powerful heroes with tons of muscles. For a lot of people  (unfortunately most), Insecurity is a womanly thing like they are born to fear and cope with it. What nearly kills you is that most women feel insecure, they are raised to believe that fear is a normal thing, that fear is good. Fear is safety. So our tears become our first reaction.

  With tears, we fight

         But No.

  •  Most of those we fear, fear us too. But the game is all about the appearances... the myth of control. So, fear all you want. The only way out is to fight.


  • Does fear result in submission or Submission is a result of fear? If you have the physical power and the will to do something, why do you choose to cry when you can scream? Choose to beg when you can bite? Stay when you can run? 




         

I hope I did a good job reviewing the book, and if you want to know the answers to all those questions, I guess you get " I let you go " by Clare Mackintosh. Check her website here😍

Thanks, for reading.


Small-hands-of-a-child-jpg



10 comments:

  1. Hmmmm seems interesting. I may have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your review! I'm going to add this one to my wish list (maybe my family will be nice enough to buy it for me)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a different style of review. I loved the quote - 'Books are journeys'

    ReplyDelete
  4. An interesting review style. I've heard good things about this book.
    Gemma @ www.gemmasbooknook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful poems! You have such a fantastic reviewing style :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the poems and this one looks good - fab review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks really interesting and I like the way you've written this all down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you made your review distinct from others. And you are super talented.

    Gayathri @ Elgee Writes

    ReplyDelete