SHE READS! ! !

Keep reading. You are worth it. Books are worth it.

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Review on " into the water " by Paula Hawkins

I read a book called " into the water" and this isn't a book review. It's me after reading the novel.

I believe that human beings are the most affected creatures on Earth, that's what we do the most.
We affect and get affected.
We do damage and get damaged in return.
And this is me after reading "into the water" by Paula Hawkins. 



  • A bad man can do good things.
      A good man can do  bad things.
 So, how can you really define who is a.        good man any more?
 Is it by how many bad things he did? How many good things? 




  Or is it about the end game only?  Like if the last thing you did on earth was good, that makes you a good person?



  • Can you forgive??
      I believe that to forgive, you have to     forget. You won't be able to forgive who hurt you until you forget the pain and you wont be able to forget the pain with a raging fire still burn up i side your heart.
I have always wonder if I didn't forgive, that makes me a bad person? A less kind one?
 If I was hurt so bad? Does that give me   a? reason to avenge? 
It seems like the normal thing, making us even..or not?


This book was narrated by 9 different characters. But the good part isn't about the plot. The good part isn't about the mystery thriller story.

It's about the description. Every chapter from every point of view didn't state the events as they are. The stated much bigger than that. They stated the feelings. And that makes me ask myself a question? 

What if what feels so right ends up so wrong? What if our good intentions and beliefs end up to be a catastrophic act? Can we blame ourselves for doing what feels right? Even if it's not?

Here are our narrators😍
Josh
Louis
Lena
Jules
Erin
Nikki
Patrick
Mark
Helen
Sean


Joy, A word never felt in months.
Only despair bigger as France.
Secrets can make damage as guns.
How to spell them, when all lost at once.


Joy isn't what I felt in here.
U think sisters are close, but so can fear.
Love used to be, all I can feel. 
Eager to run, but her death was near.
She saw me hurt but never shed a tear


Longing for a hug, I would never get.
Outside this world, her soul went.
Utter sadness slowly bent,
It's dark fingers around a heart that's dead.
Sorry,my daughter,I failed you in the end. 
Earned my life, and for you, I am gonna send.





Long lost dead Mother.
Earned a death, like no other.
Needless to say, her death was another.
Arow in my heart, thick as leather.


Passion was why I did my sin.
Anger was just a catalyst back then.
TaKen back to that day, I grin.
Reading her eyes,she was valuable as a pin
Its a shame, she ended like a rubbish bin.
Can't bring her back, to deny the sin
Knowing her death, the worse will begin


She left me alone, sad forever
Earned love, why did U leave off,Mother?
And here I am, A good man who gathers,
Now the truth and no other.


Have I done something wrong?
Egoness is what I have seen for so long.
Left me for another woman to belong.
Easy, husband. I knew all along.
Never been a chump, I am always a King Kong. 


Mad in love with just a child
Am I darkness or am I light?
Run like a monster at midnight. 
Kneeling in front of her death's sight.


Quick tip: check the first letter of every first word. From top to bottom😎😉


Pic via Unsplash 


16 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked the book. I'm pretty excited to read it now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, it's prety exciting one indeed.I loveeed it.

      Delete
  2. This is a book I've been thinking about reading for a while now. I enjoyed the format of your post. Thought provoking. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for your support,I can tell that this book is pretty unique in its own way. So much creativity😍

      Delete
  3. What a fun way to review! Also, I am not really into thrillers and I thought The Girl on the Train was a little overrated, but I'm glad you liked this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you have me thinking about reading this book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this one! I liked it too, there are just too many characters though. It was tough keeping track at first ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a wonderfully unique way to approach book talking! I have had this book on my TBR list for a long time, and clearly, it evoked a lot of feels for you. Will bump it higher on the pile! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oohh, 9 POVs are a lot for me! I haven't tried to read something like this before. I think it would be confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am intrigued - impressive post - I like your style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting review! I didn't enjoy Into the Water, I found that I got way too confused with all of the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This doesn't sound like something I would like. Is this the author of Girl on A Train? I hated that book lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you liked this one. I didn't like any of the characters so i ended up DNFing it.

    ReplyDelete