SHE READS! ! !

Keep reading. You are worth it. Books are worth it.

Thursday, November 1, 2018

A love story

Hello, Pilot. How are you?
Doing great, I bet. Me too.
It's funny how life made us go through.
Running hard, nowhere to go.

Did you believe or even felt.
A pull, a latch or a longing that melts,
Your heart to pieces, then finally to an end.
I know you're in pain, so don't pretend.

I bet you don't 
I bet you do.
How far can a bet
make me hate you?
Who am I to hate 
When I am you?

I am your day and month as well.
I am your bad decisions and the same fell.
I am your love and your damn hell.
I am once loved, now, I can't tell.

Am I just easy, am I dumb? 
My decisions are bad, but I can't stop.
Can't hate people, and you are the top
Even after all those insults, you drop.
I still believe you the best cop.

No, not a cop.
A captain

A sad girl in a subway station






No comments:

Post a Comment