SHE READS! ! !

Keep reading. You are worth it. Books are worth it.

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Review on beautiful oblivion


Sun is all gold and grace
Shining high with no shades
Obvious to all, but those who care
Can feel the warmth, not the despair.

Envy Envy is all I got
Cause it's shiny and I am not.
A big shiny sun is all I wanna be 
But secrets surround, suffocating me

He's asking me out, he's kissing me.
I wanna escape, I  wanna flee
I ain't your sun, I am just a star
Lying away, damn too far.

If dumbness a kingdom, he's the king.
He never sees how's gonna end.
That's not important, he says


You are my sun, even if you are
A timeless faraway star.
I want no realities, I want a dream.
A beautiful oblivion, just like a cream.



It's supposed to be easy. To choose between right and wrong. Good and bad. Light and dark.


It's supposed to..... But that's only in theories. Cause life is no cake, you can't choose between chocolate and vanilla.life is a sugar powder, you can't know it's sweetness until you taste salt in your tea.

It's never easy to forget or leave the guilt behind you.

But not impossible, it only needs magic or love.

I hope you like this weird review on Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire.

So this book discussed a lot of society issues and emotional (most important)as well in a really cool, romantic and easy read.

The plot was really flowable and the ending was a complete surprise

Liked how the author wrote the description in a way that gives you a completely opposite idea about what the book really take about.

Thank you, Jamie for this book.




Thank you for reading this. I hope my review is quite interesting. I know this is not your typical review post but I am not a typical blogger either.




8 comments:

  1. Great Review! I've never heard of the book but it sounds really good though. Another book I'll be adding to my TBR list :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poetic and lyrical reviews are always so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another author I keep meaning to read

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not read anything on this author. Interesting review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review! I really like this author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. Being as I've read this book this is beautifully put and all too accurate for the story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great book. Lovely review.

    ReplyDelete