SHE READS! ! !

Keep reading. You are worth it. Books are worth it.

Sunday, January 13, 2019

You can't play God! A review on " warcross " by Marie lu


A novel called " Warcross " placed on a table.




War is coming, watch your step.
A Hunter is waiting for your final slip.
Ready to take over, her gun at the hip.

Crossing the worlds, like a piece of cake.
Rows of codes, she wrote without a shake.
Or play a game, A hacker only can fake.
Sorry, Dear. Some rules we can't break. 
Some pawns never meant for a move to take.

                           Hunter
                           Hacker
                           Player
                           Pawn
                              

Hello, everyone. Warcross was my first book in 2019. Wish me luck I want to finish 90 books this year and I guess I am doing ok so far. ( update: I wrote this review in the middle of my finals😓😓)


Review on " warcross " book one of warcross series by Marie Lu. 


            

  • Girl power is all over the book. Not only in the physical form but also mentally and emotionally. It's so rare to see a book where the heroine won't fall to her knees whenever she sees the one she loves, which bring me to the part I love the most. 

warcross is a fictional book in a non-fiction way
  • The main character " Emika Chen " was a bounty hunter, hacker and a warcross player but also you could see her in yourself or in a friend or a relative. When she falls in love, she loves with her brain before her heart. She loves with her eyes wide open. This love story is a real one and It's not all sugar candy and ponies.

A girl with colourful hair playing with a cube
pic from Pinterest


Love can be an excellent motive. Just be sure to use it wisely 
  • When you love someone you want to give him the whole world. And that what exactly happened with Emika. That gorgeous hacker fell in love with the one she's been hacking and she would have done anything for him..anything but evil. But will Emika stand still in front of Hideo's gaze and confront him? Or will she weaken and fell in love unconditionally?

How much would you give for an imaginary illusion? And how fast would you give it up if you knew it's filled with devious plans?
  • Warcross is a virtual reality Game, took place in a world of high technology and intelligence, but sometimes illusions are so realistic that you start to doubt your reality. Warcross, which started only as a game became a lifestyle. 

How far would you go to end evil?
  • If you have the means to end evil, would you do it? Sure! If those means includes being evil as well but not as much as you are going to stop, Does that make you a better person? Less bad? the same? Or even worse? Can you play God? Well, that's one hell of a paradox.

You Can't Play God 
  • Can you? Well, Hideo ( book hero) though he could. He wanted to play a game only God can master. A game of recompense and punishment. But think about it for a minute. If you can only make people do the right thing, how far would you go before everything goes dark?
          And What's your version of right? 


Do you agree with me? No? Yes?
Anyway, I think you should read Warcross by MarieLu

Thanks for reading. I know some of you might not understand my reviews or even the writing style. My book reviews are a collection of thoughts I get through the book. I try to write them down and organise them in a way that might interest some to actually read the book. It's not your typical book review, I know😎 



This is my Review of the Month for the review collection on LovelyAudiobooks.info



35 comments:

  1. I looove the way you wrote this review! Warcross has been on my shelves ever since its release and I still haven't read it yet! In fact, I have 3 different series by Marie Lu on the shelves and not read even 1 book, yikes. Keep hearing good things about her writing so can't wait to find out for myself what I'll think of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for the late replies, Finals😭😭.Anyway yeah Marie Lu is a great author I am so excited for my next read by her.

      Delete
  2. This is such a creative way to write a review. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you are the awesome one 😍😍

      Delete
  3. I've only read a couple of books by Lu but liked them, this one sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's so interesting that you can finish it in a single read

      Delete
  4. Not my genre, I’m afraid, but this review was insightful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review, though I do not know for sure if I would read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok. You don't have to like all genres. For me, I can't stand historical fiction😞

      Delete
  6. Interesting way to do the reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read this book and loved it! Then I read Ready Player One, which came out first, and realized this was basically just that same story adapted slightly differently for YA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read ready player one yet🤔. Thanks for your comment

      Delete
    2. I haven't read ready player one yet🤔. Thanks for your comment

      Delete
  8. This one is getting a lot of buzz- I see it everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really interesting book😍😍 Thank you for your comment😄

      Delete
  9. Lovely review. I haven't read this one but I've seen a lot of readers enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really liked the book and it's a really thought-provoking as you see in my review.
      Oh, and sorry again for replying late😢

      Delete
  10. What a creative way to write a review!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a clever poem, what an awesome way to start off your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so nice😍😍😍
      Thank you so much for supporting me.

      Delete
  12. This is such a creative and interesting way to write a review! I love it! I haven't yet picked up Warcross to read, but I might just do it in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's a great book and believe me, it worthes your time

      Delete
  13. Very interesting. I know I could never have done this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Believe in your self. Nobody is perfect and everything is possible with enough love and dedication

      Delete
  14. Wow, this is one of the most creative reviews I've seen! That is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you thank you thank you ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
      You really made my day

      Delete
  15. Great review, I've read Marie's first series but never gotten around to reading this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks❤, what are you waiting for?!😂😂
      Go read it, it's a great book

      Delete
  16. Great review, I absolutely love how you format your reviews and I only read The Young Elites by Marie Lu. I have Warcross on my tbr list for sure though since I first heard about it a couple of years ago. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your awesome reply yourself😍😍
      Warcross is a great book. You should start reading it.

      Delete