SHE READS! ! !

Keep reading. You are worth it. Books are worth it.

Saturday, September 1, 2018

The Subtle art of not giving a fuck


Mom!, look A panda at the door
Knocking hard, angry for sure.
She looks cute and lovely as well.
Her eyes are pearls of disappointment as hell.

"I thought you would be smarter," the panda said.
How could you try, how could you pretend?
You change and change and changing again.
Escaping the truth, failing all the same.


Trying to forget the pain and fear.
Missing the lesson, watching unclear
Cause pain makes us humans and it
Makes us stronger, he's your only friend.



Walking like a hero, Shoulders high.
Not giving a fuck or even try.
Thinking life is like your poor girlfriend.
Ignore her all you want, she waits for you until the end.


But life isn't as dumb or as easy
Slap you hard for being sneaky
Or thinking once that not giving a fuck
Is the easiest way for quick luck.
Without the pain. you ain't much happy.
Cause pain and happiness are BFF, buddy

This life isn't a show or a movie part.
You need to be an artist cause living is an art.
The subtle art of not giving a fuck.





And that was my review on the subtle art of not giving a fuck.
It's pretty easy to say that this book is great or fabulous or amazing.
This book wasn't just a book..it was like a movie. I can hear the author's voice whispering. I can see myself living his life and doing his mistakes. 

This is not a good motivational book. This is a lifetime lesson 
This is Mark answering my questions without even knowing who I am.


I don't believe in amazing books. I believe in the amazing impacts of a good book.

  • You spend your whole life trying to change but the truth is changing isn't gonna fix your problems, it's gonna make it worse. Think of it for a minute. We always try to change for the better. Be more updated and better versions of our own selves. But who told you exactly that the updated version of yourself is better. I truly believe that every change I have become is a fake one. The truth is..... Guess what? ??  Acceptance.  Because we will change from the inside..from the root. We should change the concept that says " being better is to change into the better"  to " being better is to accept, cope and act as ourselves to feel better in our own skin"

  • Everyone has his one values...his own means...his own truth...and his own opinions... it's like a fingerprint no one is alike...so don't try to prove anything.


  • Success is just a word with no meaning or so many meanings that nobody truly knows what is a success any more.

  • Certainty is a myth..even your own eyes can deceive you.



  • You think you will be happy if you avoid pain and problems but you couldn't be any more wrong..you will only get happy after you feel the pain, so before wailing for not being happy, ask your self...How much pain can you endure?



  • I believe that we spend our whole lives trying to achieve our dreams that are based on certain values, it has nothing to do with right or wrong but the way you see those values. You think that you are the one in control that you choose those values. But what you don't know that humans are easily affected creatures and sometimes our values too.



  • The action isn't the effect of motivation, it's also the cause of it. We live in a connected world. Societies are so tightened in a narrow Web. We make an action that affects those around us. It's either induce or inhibit us emotionally,  this emotion is called a motivation. Sometimes we feel less motivated, other times more..so our actions are the cause and result. It was always that way. Motivations Cant control you but actions can.




  • Love is cocaine. We want so bad to be loved. The sole and only purpose of somebody's life. So when it happens. We can't get over the high. We just use it more and more...more love, more cocaine. It's an emotional addiction, sadly no one can love you more than you. Read romantic books all you want...watch millions of romance, but no one can give you love and care more than yourself. And that's the ugly miserable truth. With time the interest lessens a little bit, he doesn't have to a bad guy or a jerk. ( I am not saying he isn't, tho😂😂) but sometimes we want something that isn't available. It's like buying 10 kilos of thin air. That's when the withdrawal symptoms begin. And that's why breakups hurt so much.




  • Freedom's true meaning. I always thought that freedom is like the absolute capability to do whatever you want. The unlimited number of options. But with the unlimited options come the burden of choosing. That's the problem of freedom. Freedom is choosing commitment willingly after taking the whole world on a silver plate.



  • Giving a fuck is like immortality. By giving a fuck about something, you spend time, energy and ideas on it. That thing becomes your legacy, your influence. So death doesn't become the boggy man anymore. Cause even if you died...you are not forgotten. Your ideas, energy and influence are very much alive. You are immortal.





This is not a professional review of the book. This is not quoting either, somethings you may relate it to the book, some things have nothing to do with it. This is me after reading the subtle art of not giving a fuck.



I believe that our sole existence is just a reflection of the environment around us So, that blog post, article whatever you want to name it. Is the reflection of the book on me.





25 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing your thoughts on this book. I would never pick it up based on the title and probably still won't because I personally don't like the f* word. But always good to hear what others think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much for your comment. I totally understand your point and respect it.

      Delete
  2. I've seen this on several blogs. It's an interesting concept and my curiosity is most certainly piqued.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for your comment. It's a great book. My review is nothing in comparison to the book.. 😍

      Delete
  3. I think everybody needs this in their life ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! I've been seeing advertisements for this book everywhere. I've been debating on if I want to check it out or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou 😍😍😍.I loved the book and you will too😍

      Delete
  5. I love the title. This is on my Amazon wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The title is very interesting indeed. Thankyou for your comment 😍

      Delete
  6. This book caught my attention based on the title alone, but your review has me wanting to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. I am really flattered by your comment😍😂. I just try to make people read more. Sadly, most people see reading is a long , boring thing. I am jus trying to make it more fun

      Delete
  7. I bought this one for myself for Christmas and still need to get to it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review! I need to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry for the late reply. I was offline. Thankyou everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely review. I unfortunately am not very subtle at not giving a f**K. There are a lot of things that I don't and I don't make any attempt to hide it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great review it's on my tbr will read soon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another great post Shahenda. I love the way you review a book.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you actually gave the realest review about this book. much love.

    ReplyDelete