SHE READS! ! !

Keep reading. You are worth it. Books are worth it.

Monday, September 17, 2018

To all the boys I have loved before by Jenny Han

The letters sprinkled in front of me.
One after one sat me free.


Always thought, he's gonna be.
Love of my life, long-lasting glee.
Lara Jean, short Asian kid.

The one who loves, the baby who sheds.
Huge amounts of ugly tears.
Each day, she fell more and more.

Boy after boy, she loves for sure.
Old mama's box is her well and core.
Yet, it ain't enough, to close the door.
So all the letters got out of hand.

It has to be a secret, she can't understand.

Has he known? I can't stand.
A  forbidden love, I know, I am damned.
Valued enough, he was a former lover.
Enough of this shit, she can't lose a brother.


Lying is the only way she would gather.
Old secrets again, away forever.
Very large ego, but larger eyes.
Emerald beauty sharper than knives.
Daring you to play his game of dice.


But a lie could bring a playboyto his knees.
Eager to make a show, An Ex to tease.
For a just a lie, it ends with no ease.
Or a short Asian is funnier than most.
Ruling the kitchen and I am lost.
Echo of love, through me, crossed.






I know, I know. My reviews are weird, but who says I am the wise one eitherπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰


I AM A GOOFY LUNATIC AND A BOOKGEEK AS HELL😎😎😎😎

Hope you like it😍😍

To all the boys I've loved before by Jenny Han


12 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved this review. I really need to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. That's great. Read it and tell me what you think😍

      Delete
  3. Everyone seems to love this book - well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THE thing is this book is a lovely mix of teen romance, humor and a little bit of life lessons

      Delete
  4. Great review! I've been hearing a lot of good things about this book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't know the sweetness of the pie, until you taste itπŸ˜‰
      Go ahead, Read😍

      Delete
  5. I adore this movie and really need to read the book

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you did with the title - very clever!! I am almost done with Book 2 and will immediately start the last but may read it really slow because I won't want it to be over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review! I really enjoyed this novel as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is by far the best of the innumerable TATBILB I have read. Great work.

    Gayathri @ Elgee Writes

    P S I loved the book too.

    ReplyDelete