SHE READS! ! !

Keep reading. You are worth it. Books are worth it.

Monday, August 6, 2018

Never fade book review

Run Run Run Run
Don't stop, it's already begun.
Saving, those who never saw the sun.
Thinking, they have already won.
Saving and cleaning, everybody's mess
Wishing, it will make it less.
Saying, we got nothing but to fight.
Wishing, it's gonna be alright.


Fight who, where, when and why.
Everybody's screaming, Nobody is shy.
Saving a lot, saying so few 
Hiding my pain, it ain't new.
Trying to be the perfect child.
Nobody is perfect, I am only blind.

Sadness, anger, guilt and fear.
Mixing all together, making it clear.
I am gonna never save them all
Swimming for months, never reaching the shore.


But I once was and forever will be.
The friend, the lover and the one who believes.
For a better future and for a cure for sure.
For me, you and those who endure


I really hope you liked my poem. This is my own review on Never Fade.
The Darkest minds 2 by Alexandra Bracken. 

This book was different. It was filled with mixed emotions, good and bad. Love and hate. But the most prominent one is hope and giving up.

And that's what makes this book really one of a kind. 
How can you feel two opposite feelings at the same time? 
How can you figure out when to continue and when to give up?
How can you choose, when all your choices end the same? 
Is it worth it?

Is there really a cure??

That's what we will find in the third and last book in the trilogy " In the after light" 


I really hope you like my weird and extraordinary review. But that's the way I am, though.





This poem really explains a lot about a book. But I don't want to give it all away by a typical professional review. It's a great book by the way. I loved every second of it.


 I really hope you like This review. I know this not your typical review posts. I know There are way better reviews. But I don't do this for professionals. I try to be different. I try to be a freestyle writer. Shake some things up. Thanks, For your support and I, would be very Happy to hear your opinions.


11 comments:

  1. How fun that you did a review via poem! I love it. I haven't read any of these books, but I'm glad you are enjoying them.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, they are great books. I am sure you gonna enjoy them

      Delete
  2. The first line of the poem sounds like it could be the start of a song :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool review. I love that book cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting review approach, I've not seen this before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry for my late replies. Thank you all for your support and great comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you write your reviews. They are always interesting.

    ReplyDelete