SHE READS! ! !

Keep reading. You are worth it. Books are worth it.

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Magic

It all started with just a tap on an icon. 

Twitter was and still my favourite app of all time. Checking here, scrolling there. It doesn't matter just wasting my precious time.


Until I found this photo. U know, no big deal!
But I think that you don't have to spend hours to make a change. Sometimes it's all about a second, a coincidence, an opportunity... A picture


Sometimes we fall in love with ideas, not people.

I believe that what happenes to a lot of people.

You love the idea of being loved.
Of being cherished.
Of being taken cared of.


The idea of being the centre of somebody's life.
The Sole and the only purpose to someone.


You love the idea, then you love the one who's got the idea, then you love his presence cause every time you see the gleam in his eyes, you remember that you are worth it.

You hate his absence, Cause you hate not hearing his words or seeing the love in his eyes.
You love the lips that tell you " I love you"
The eyes that can't leave your sight.
The shoulders that hug you.
The voice.

Step by step you start to love the whole person without even knowing you do.

But

What if this person never loved you in the first place?
Would you still love him?
What if it was just a consequence? Does it make it love?


The sole purpose of love is happiness.
But Does happiness define love?

Is every time you feel happy with someone, it means you love him?

I believe that human feelings are like a rainbow. Full of colours. Some colours are more alike than others, that people mix it up or confuse.

But that leaves us with the most important question of all 

What is love?
Which colour?
How?
Why? 
When?

I dont know.
Maybe for now or maybe will never do.
Maybe it isn't meant to be known.


Maybe it's magic💖



This is a freestyle writing, I really wish you got what I wanna say.

I just write what I feel.

Thanks for reading this.





10 comments:

  1. I was reading along with a smile on my face and then got to the lines: "What if this person never loved you in the first place? Would you still love him?" Wow. Definitely thought provoking. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's the ugly truth , maybe not. I don't know
      or maybe it's like magic, not meant to be known or discovered. Thanks

      Delete
  2. You definitely have a unique thought process! I agree with the above, thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love finding gems like that, great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your writing. You make me stop and think. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting it made me think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thi is a lovely write up

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a unique writing style, raw and honest. I hope you keep this authenticity!

    ReplyDelete