SHE READS! ! !

Keep reading. You are worth it. Books are worth it.

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Mini summaries part 1

Hello everyone, So I decided to create mini summaries based on the worldwide bestselling book (the idiot brain by Dean Burnette). It will be in parts. Each one summarises a tiny part of the book cause it's HUGE and (u know) I am just an amateur writer. Thank you for following.
Lets start...
The brain interferes with almost every food-based decision. You may have heard that the first bite is with the eye? Much of our brain, as much as 65 percent of it, is associated with vision rather than taste.
Dean burnette...the idiot brain
Habits are a big part of our eating regime, and once our brain starts to expect things, our body quickly follows suit. 
Dean burnette ....the idiot brain.
I love eating. I really do. But sometimes I just ask myself why. Why I can't stand not eating for more than 5 hours while others may spend all the day eating nothing and feel good.
They have a brain. I do.
They have a stomach. I do
They have enzymes control the appetite...I have.
So what's the problem?
The problem is in the harmony.
Yeah, the brain has two major parts(neocortex and the twins).
If there's no harmony between those two things will be a bit different.
As the twins just make sure that you eat when your body needs nutrients and food, and just makes you stop eating when the body gets enough.
But Neocortex plays in a different field. It just takes care of your conscious and emotions so when neo says stop. The twins say no there's still dessert and I love dessert.
When neo says no don't eat. Twins say no she failed the exams....she broke up...she got hit.....(anything that causes emotional distress) She needs comfort and comfort in brain language is called sugar so guess why you love chocolate and wanna eat it all the time.
Cause it contains a lot of sugar that the twins need for comfort...
(If you don't know who are the twins or neocortex, u better check the previous post).
This is a free writing summary based on my understanding of the book, not just copy_paste or rewriting paragraphs. If there is any criticism, you may contact me...that's it.. See u soon

9 comments:

  1. I wish I was one of those who could go all day without eating. Woe is me, I love food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Guess our brains are different. 😂😂😂

      Delete
  2. I love food as well! I would love to be one of the people who could go all day not eating and feel fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too.😢😢😢😢😂😂😂..thank you for your support. Really wish my summery was good. Iam new to all of this😂

      Delete
  3. I love your feature photo - its making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will, nothing in life is better than chocolate 😍😍😍

      Delete
  4. I like the conflict between neu and the twins espically on food decisions😂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I have mental health problems and my food intake is heavily linked to that and I have not worked out a way to break the connection as it has at times caused a lot of weight gain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, how are you . I really hope you doing ok. Thank you for reading my blog and commenting. If you want I may continue writing posts like this one and find solutions . I bet there alot of mental exercises for this problem. Please reply. If you want me to continue.

      Delete