SHE READS! ! !

Keep reading. You are worth it. Books are worth it.

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Intro to my summary of the idiot brain by Dean Burnette

First of all, this is my own style in writing,  so I don't copy paste words from the original book by dean brunette. I am just trying to tell you what I really got from this book, which is aloooooooot.
My first thought about the brain, it is just a piece of meat inside your head, it controls stuff in your body and so on.
Then l learned about the organs and I started to connect the dots.
The brain gives signals to the organs to do its work and so on, right?
Wrong...you couldn't be more wrong actually.
"the brain had a much more clear and simple purpose: keeping the body alive by any means necessary." Dean burnette. The idiot's brain.
The brain controls the body in 2 major ways:
1st..in the physiological process and internal works ( in more simple saying.. It just keep everything normal and prevent any dysfunctions in internal organs )
These procedures are maintained by two parts of the brain (brainstem and cerebellum).
2nd..the more advanced abilities...what keeps us humans..consciousness...reasoning...attention.... this stuff are controlled by the neocortex.
You can say that what really makes us humans..is the neocortex.
All that we want. Is a little harmony between the neocortex and. (brainstem and cerebellum)
So here we gonna name (brainstem and cerebellum) the twins, and neocortex we gonna call it neo... Just for facilitation.
What we wanna do is to make sure that Either neo and the twins play in harmony or don't play with each other and every one of them  mind his own business.
Neo sometimes thinks that he is the most important cause he is the smartest..he controls what really makes us humans.
The twins may also think that cause, they control what makes us alive. Human or not.
I think that's what really makes the brain fascinating...its capability to control both sides without any problems.........or there are???
"The brain needs the body to sustain it, and the body needs the brain to control it and make it do necessary things" the idiot brain by Dean Burnette.
Wait for my next blogpost...I will continue to summarise the amazing book
The idiot brain by Dean Burnette.
This is a freestyle writing summary by me..just trying to make it easier for those who hate reading so much...if there is any wrong information or anything please contact me..thank you for reading.

12 comments:

  1. I love this blog already. .also, I am definitely buying the book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where was the book back in my university days? I never could make sense of all the brain stuff I was expected to learn. Great summary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. Keep up with me for more Mini summaries episodes .

      Delete
  3. I always think of Poe when I see books like this

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly made me more interested in this book, great review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The book sounds so different and interesting. Great review.

    ReplyDelete