SHE READS! ! !

Keep reading. You are worth it. Books are worth it.

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Silence

A friend of mine once asked me "what do you want most in life?"
I told him " I want to be mute" .. I know my answer is weird.Even me sometimes don't believe my own voice,but it's true.. I really want to stay quiet .I want to close my eyes and just breath..in ...out.
I became so desperate that I wished that I won't hear my voice again,so people won't hope that I would answer...
See answers are always a problem,whether they are in exams or in real life.
Here is the problem you are supposed to answer the right questions with the right answers in the right time...
You have to be perfect..but I amnot...I am faaaaaaaaaaar from perfect..I really wanna be mute...silence is a privilege nowadays...A privilege she had,,but sadly nothing come without a cost.
Oakley.. such a beautiful name and soul had this privilege..she chose not to talk. She really was my favourite character in the favourite book, with her lovely features and unique personality . She was one of a kind..Quiet but not creepy. Cute but not awkward. Her personality is what really made her bestfriend fall for her..COLE, my second best character.
He was the perfect American lover boy. .with angelic face and a smile to die for....yeah,the whole school was salivating on him. .but remember when I said there is nothing without a cost????
This story isn't about lovely romance it's about fear and ignorance
It's about conquering your inner demons
The most amazing thing in this story Silence (it has also a sequal"broken silence")..is the writer talked about a very sensitive subject without any inappropriate scenes or graphics or suisidal tendances. ..
After you you finish the books, you won't feel bad or heart broken .. so without being any more spoiler. .Go ahead and read SILENCE BY NATASHA PRESTON
REMEMBER TO JUST HUG YOUR CHILD AND PROTECT HIM ,NO MATTER WHAT..
.THIS WORLD IS FULL OF EVIL SOULS WITH ANGELIC FACES

7 comments:

  1. I read Silence last year and found it really powerful. Wasnt as a big a fan of the sequel but this book really took a turn that I didn't expect.
    If you want books about (Selective) Mutism then I suggest 'What I couldn't tell you' by Faye Bird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for the late reply.. thank you so much . I will consider your recommendation, ofcourse.

      Delete
  2. I love this blog forreal.. can you list some book suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lovely bones by Alice siebold.
      confess by colleen hoover
      hopeless by colleen hoover.
      silence sequal"broken Silence " by natasha preston.
      dont look back by jennifer l armentrout (u gonna love it believe me)
      13 reasons why by Jay asher (BTW I wrote a fanfic novel based on it.u may take a look.https://my.w.tt/225tjoStpO)
      That's it thanks for support.

      Delete
  3. I have this one on my cloud - your review makes me itch to pull it out and read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! ,Thank you so much. Com'on go read it . Its a heartwarming book

      Delete