SHE READS! ! !

Keep reading. You are worth it. Books are worth it.

Thursday, June 21, 2018

second chances

From the first scream ever. the very first breath, we get our very first chance at life, and then a world of second chances , Until we die. Some of us use these chances,  Some don't , Some miss them, Some choose to miss them but some even don't see them or they choose to.


She did alot of mistakes. Did everything wrong. Hurt alot of people. Caused pain to alot of people 
Does that make her a really bad person??
All your actions define you..
Is it that simple??
Your bad actions say you are bad .
Your good ones say you are good .



I don't think Sutton was bad, even if her actions screamed B**** .
Even If she was bad i think her death only was enough punishment for her, She was betrayed by the most angelic soul ever..
Still believe actions, hah??

Always sleep with one eye open. Never take anything for granted. Your best friends might just be your enemies.  The lying games by Sara Shepard 

Read the lying games by Sara Shepard

I know this not your typical review. But I am not a typical blogger either. I am trying to give you the vibes of the book. No spoilers. Hope you like it.

You may still be connected with me via wattpad: https://my.w.tt/oVDRHoWnOO
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BooksRWorthIt4?s=09
Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/booksrworthit/




9 comments:

  1. You do a good job of building up the vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good mood build. I see it's from the author of PLL so should be a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of this book! And I'm curious about this character for sure. Now I'm adding it to my TBR list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting review style ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you did your review! Sure set the mood and made it interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it's from PLL it should be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review! I'll have to check this one out. It sounds really interesting.

    ReplyDelete