SHE READS! ! !

Keep reading. You are worth it. Books are worth it.

Thursday, June 14, 2018

First few letters

It was kinda weird. I was this weird kid.l have never had a hobby. I was the fat kid at the corner  (still fat lol). I tried to be anything. .everything. Basket. Volleyball.
I tried to be a scientist and inventor whatever but all went to fail.Until.....

I remember one day. I was in grade 10. I was just scrolling play store and just found an app, I remember it's named as it was yesterday. .100000+ebookreader. Downloaded it with nothing in mind..didn't know what it was. I started to download books with nothing in mind,  I have never been an avid reader and didn't think I would ever be (guess I was wrong after all)

I downloaded a book called obsidian.  Started with the first page than the second. .the third.........the next chapter...Chapter 4......Chapter 10...in one sitting. ...without even realizing the time or the place

And from that day I have never been without a book. ..and my goal is by 2020 I would finish 1000 books.
Thanks, Jennifer
This is not your typical review post. But This is also not your typical blog.
Obsidian was the first book I read. The first of 800. It was damn well worth it.

15 comments:

  1. I'm glad Obsidian got you started on your reading journey. Keep going. That's an awesome goal to set yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you will hit the 1000 ahead of time

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fabulous goal. I do like that books cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you'll surpass your goal easily! Reading is for everyone, no qualification needed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any mention of Obsidian/the Lux series catches my attention. :) One of my favorite series ever. What a great pick to start your reading journey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing, I will always remember the book the turned me into a reader also. It was great to hear you start.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obsidian was an amazing book - I presume you ended up reading the whole series. I remember reading the last one in one sitting and that was a big book. Here's to hitting your target of 1000.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I think from the sounds of things you will reach your 1000! Thats amazing, I wish I knew how many books I have read over the years of sitting the library as a kid and getting 7 books out at one time. Good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finish strong! 1000 book is going to be incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you! I love hearing about when people got into reading. I've always read, but I know that's not how it is with a lot of people. Good luck reaching 1000 books! You got this!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! That's a lot of books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Review I absolutely love the Lux series and JLA is one of my all time favorite authors as well. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome post.

    ReplyDelete