SHE READS! ! !

Keep reading. You are worth it. Books are worth it.

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Marionettist

We live in a real world, so realistic actually.
No miracles,No happy ever after ,nor prince charming or magic.
And definitely no super heros.
Strong men and women with super powers and incredible capabilities,fantastic speed, outstanding eyesight and balance. We look at them as they are GODS. We look at them as they are capable of anything and can do anything.
People say that superheroes don't exist, that they are a myth.
But I don't think so.
I believe in superheroes, maybe my version of superheroes is quite different than yours but still for me they are SUPERHEROES .
My superheros don't have fantastic powers or speed but they definitely more powerful than us. AT LEAST ME.
They can control me, mess with my brain, they can brainwash me, make me do what they want or in a more specific way.......FEEL WHAT THEY WANT.
I am talking about those who mess with our emotions...control them..you may don't feel it but actually they can play us just like a marionettist .
I am talking about the ones we love. The ones we bound to. Soulmates . It's doesn't have to be a romantic relationship. Any relationship. A partner. A lover. A friend. Any relationship that can bound you emotionally and change you.
A word. Just a word from them can make us sad..happy...laugh. ...cry or miserable. It's incredible how word could change you and control you so much ,yet it's not just a word.. it's a person.
A person can have the power to mess with someone's emotions, yet brain, yet decisions, yet actions.
See, that's the superpower I am talking about. But still the question is.
What makes us so weak?
What makes them so strong?
And how long will you be just a marionette in the hands of the marionettist? ?


An update: This is not a book review. It's just me trying to open up. I am sorry for the misunderstanding of my blog post. I know it looks a little bit creepy, But believe me this is the ugly truth. Manipulation has way different forms and shapes. When you spent all day thinking about a word said to you, instead of studing for finals. That's a manipulation. When you lose weight for someone, not your self. That's a manipulation. When you are so mad at some one and he says that you shouldn't be mad and blams you for it. That's a manipulation. But you know what??? You blam yourself and start to think that you did all that by your own free will. That's really the manipulation I am talking about. A brainwashed mind...sorry again for the misunderstanding . I hope you got it. But believe me I have been there and I know what I am talking about.


11 comments:

  1. I am confused by this post. (and completely creeped out by marionettes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm, super weird post. I would like to think that I do not let people in real life to be controlling me. I give permission to authors to manipulate my feelings when I read their books because authors are "marionetists", in a way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never thought of authors as marionetists before, but it is a rather accurate description..

      Delete
  3. I don't think anyone should be aloud to have that much power over anyone and more importantly you shouldn't let them. You should be the hero of your own story. Get all Labyrinth and be all "You have no power over me." (That's the royal you not you specifically)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your reviews and replies. It's great to be in a disscution. This isn't a book review . I would have mentioned that. But it isnot. It's just my inner thoughts. But I would keep your opinions in mind whenever I write from now on

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post was very emotional Shahenda. I have known people in relationships like this and it is hard for them to break free because they have no confidence in themselves. Stay strong and believe in yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stand for yourself Shahenda and don't let anything distract you from the studies. Best wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is a great place to get how you feel out there to everyone. You only get one like , you live it how you want to live it, not how others try to dictate it to you. There is only one person who can stand up for you and that is you. Be strong.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a good thing you recognize this! Thank you for sharing with us, and for being vulnerable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally get what you are saying. I have a family member that does this to me. I love them a lot and it has taken me a long time to realize how they have been manipulating me. Now I have to distance myself from this person. It hurts to be in this situation but NO ONE should be made to feel guilty all the time. I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete