SHE READS! ! !

Keep reading. You are worth it. Books are worth it.

Monday, December 10, 2018

The parasite believes itself to be the host | Review on " Turtles all the way down "

A book by John Green and a cup of coffee

The parasite believes itself to be the host | Review on " Turtles all the way down "




 The stars are clear.The weather is cold.
 Us together even after getting old.
 Running in circles. Spirals, drawn bold.
 Thoughts within me, A suffocating fold.
 Lying deep. " Do it, NOW " I was told.
 Either real or not. I am good as gold.
 Shiny sheet. Soft. But yet sold.


 And here he came, my prince charming.
 Lying under the stars. Watching  and yarning,
 Love. Life. We are just pretending.

 To be strong, live and see the stars  disappear.
 Hiding behind the clouds in shyness and  fear.
 Early rays of lights not shall tear.

 With force the power of time or a light  year.
 Along the way.look up the stars and see.
 Yet all the stars you saw, aren't ever here.

 Dancing lights, travelling a light year. 
 Orbits around, like a circle or a wheel.
 With every end, there's a start. like a loop,Dear
 Nothing bad, Just life.not too safe nor  severe.


Life is a loop of in between.


Hello, everyone welcomes back to my new book review or shall I say a new Journey. 


A book review with a little poetic touch


Recently l read " Turtles all the way down " by John Green and that's what I got from my latest book adventure :

Shall we begin? GIF  from GOT

  • The parasite believes itself to be the host. An invasive thought can kill it's a carrier. Just think of it this way. A thought. An idea. An inception. Something starts within you, A drop of ink in a glass of water. You think it's small and useless, but quickly it spread and invade. You can't undo a thought, can you? You can't control it. It becomes a parasite swimming and luring within you and you are the host.    


  • And our main character here ( Aza) is in a loop of thoughts. She can't control them or stop them and that's her problem. Cause somethings in life aren't meant to end and our pain is one of them. We have to feel the pain, feel the drops of sweat rolling on our forehead. That's life. It's all about the feelings. The bad ones more than the good, I am afraid.


  • Am I real? What makes me real? If I don't have control over me, my thoughts, my life then what makes me a real person, not just a fictional character in someone's fiction novel? Well, to answer that question you really gotta read the book. Like man, that's the main idea of the book😂😂😂. I believe that No, you got no control over anything, but I also believe that a good thing. Life is meant to be uncontrollable, unpredictable and unlimited.  Those who thought can control it are either dead or are going to be...VERY SOON.


"Dubito,  ergo cogito, ergo sum" Descarte.


  • It means you doubt, you think, you are...or something with the same meaning 😂😂😂😂, either way, he meant that your thoughts don't define you, you are not your thoughts. You are your actions that are based on thoughts and doubt. 


You are not just a thought...you are a doubt lead to it and an action that was made from it.


  • No one ever says goodbye unless they want to see you again. Yep, that's right. No one cares to say goodbye unless he cares about you and that's why goodbyes aren't bad. Goodbyes aren't about endings, it's about just another kind of beginnings.

That's all. The end of this Journey. See you soon with a new book and a new life lesson.






8 comments: