SHE READS! ! !

Keep reading. You are worth it. Books are worth it.

Friday, December 28, 2018

How much would you go for the hope of true love | A review on " The choice " by Nicolas Sparks


A man and a woman smiling



How much would you go for the hope of true love | A review on " The choice " by Nicolas Sparks  



Truth is told once in a while.
How far can you go for true love, not a trial?
Every option is hard, but shall you make a pile

Can destroy of choices not save.
Happiness is for those who feel brave.
Or take a hard choice with no shelter or cave.
It breaks souls but mine are free to share.
Choices are taken in moments of despair.
Every blink of an eye I choose her.

Even if she doesn't want to be chosen.
Even if she's on a hospital bed, broken.
I choose a memory. A vow..never been spoken.



A man sitting in front of a sick woman on a hospital bed


Merry Christmas, everyone!
Yep, that's me. A bookaholic senior dentist who just finished " The Choice "  and wanted to write something about it. So, let's begin.



  • Our choices aren't ours.

Nope, not yours. You try to tell yourself so. That you made it with your own free will. But, you didn't. The choices you made is based on time, circumstances, experience, failures and sadly, Fear. Even if we chose the people we love. A friend to spend time with, a best friend or a lover. That choice is based upon emotion. An emotion that was raised within you in that person's presence. But!


Can you control your emotions?! Cause if you can, then you can control your choices.

" If Gabby never felt attracted to Travis, if that split second never happened, would she choose Travis, even if logic says No? " 


  • The choices we make. 
The good of them and the bad, aren't about the concept itself of choosing, it's all about who you choose or who you make a choice for or who you will be after making that choice?


  • How much would you go for the hope of true love?

"I would go to the end of the world".
Yeah! I bet that was your first thought. 

"Nowhere, there's nothing called true love"
Aaaaannnd, That was your second one.


We live in a mixed world, between those who believe in love and bubbles of joy ( Facebook people) and those who went through an unsuccessful love experience and think life can't give him/her any more good. 
And there's you. Waiting for love without knowing if it might actually come or not. You just have a weird feeling, that maybe one day you gonna be a Facebook guy or a Facebook girl.


So, my dear reader. How much you would go for true love. If you really wanna know. I guess you should read the choice by Nicolas Sparks 


A romance novel with thrilling points and turns that makes it perfect.


" The best choice  is to never let go of what you believe "


Thank you so much for reading my review, I hope you like it. I know my reviews are a little bit different, but books aren't just a bunch of papers for me. They are my life and with every book I read. 
A new life begins!




8 comments:

  1. I actually never read this author - I need to fix that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not read anything by this author either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a good Nicholas Sparks book, I walk to remember is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the acrostic feel you have there! Now I am not really a big fan of Nicholas Sparks anymore but I adored reading A Walk to Remember!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m not a fan of Nicholas Sparks. I’ll pass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never read a Nicholas Sparks novel but I have a couple on my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read Nicholas Sparks before. I have seen that a lot of his books are almost alike.

    ReplyDelete