SHE READS! ! !

Keep reading. You are worth it. Books are worth it.

Friday, February 22, 2019

The Darkest star | A book review with a little poetic touch.

Took the breath out of my reach.
Hungry eyes, fire in each.
Escape the demon, never shall breach.


Dark goblets of purple stare.
Aroma of love maddens and dare.
Ready to kill, yet love and care.
Kill the enemy with hands, bare.
Every look of his eyes lost me some air.
Swept away. without reason or fair. 
Take me away, be my fairytale. 


Stars are born to shine and bright.
Though he is dark, I loved him alright.
dark star brightens my night.
Raven star, my darkest sight. 


We were all dark stars but luckily, he was the darkest




Free hand sketch by Ali Khaled 




Review on " The darkest star " by Jennifer l armentrout.




Hello book people. Hope you are doing great and reading like tons and tons of books. this review isn't like any other since this book isn't any book. This one is a spin-off to the first book I have ever read in my life. Just imagine reading a spin-off of your favourite characters after years of first reading the book.  


So, to break the ice for you, my book review today is on " The Darkest Star " by Jennifer l Armentrout.  

Just grab a seat, a cup of coffee would be great ;) as for whether you read the series or never heard about it or even hate reading (SHAME ON YOU!!)  I am sure you gonna love this blog post.






Luc watched me. “Most people are capable of doing horrible things or looking away from them while they’re doing amazing things. People aren’t one-dimensional.”                                                                                                                                                                                 

For me, people are either bad, worse or worst. Don't get me wrong, that's not a bad thing. The good in you isn't measured by being good yourself, but by how worse you could have been, yet you are not. We are who we are and that isn't all about goodness and gracious. It's all about second chances.







  • His star isn't bright but I loved him anyway. I loved the dark since he was one. I loved the darkest star.



Some call it magic, others call it stupidity. I think it's both. Love is both magical and stupid, It's magical to be stupidly in love and its stupid to think that love isn't magical. It clouds your eyes, brainwashes your brain. Logic flies out of the window. Guess science failed to explain it. How can we love someone so bad? Change our mood in a second just because he is at a walking distance. Your eyes never failed to stare at him. How? 
 I really don't know but in this book, you gonna see the Magic of love.









  • Even in your darkest, someone sees you as their light. 



It's incredible how we can be manipulated. Ok, so again don't get me wrong. But, it's kind of a manipulation. All the opinions, ideas and thoughts that you have been building up all your life. Those that make up your personality. Your existence. YOU. They just evaporate. You just love everything in him. All the darkness you have been escaping, become a new obsession. You seek it and love it.
When you love, you see darkness...light. 

When you are in love with someone, You are happily-manipulated. Just make sure they are worthy of your obsession.



So, you feel interested in the book, gonna read it? Yes. No. It's ok, cause it was never about a book, paper or words. It's all about being adventurous, fearless and proud. Its all about the experiences we get from books. 

Books are Journeys. As well as my reviews. I don't review the characters, the flow, the writing style or the script. 
I review me after reading the book.
Keep reading, you are worth it, books are worth it.



8 comments: